Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Working on a Project!!!

Hi Everyone! I'm in the middle of working on a project. I'm making 30+ handmade ornaments. . .I know. . .that's nuts! I've already completed 10 of them. . .I'll make a few more of them and I'll post them tomorrow. If I have the time, I'll post the tutorial for this ornament project. I really love how they turned out so I want to share them with y'all!

In the meantime. . .I just had to post this video because I just love listening to the songs. . .it brings back so many wonderful memories for me. The video is pretty old so the quality isn't that great but I think you'll love it regardless. . .check it out!! Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

Someday Richard Carpenter has to clean up these videos and issue them on DVD. The Carpentes christmas music is the only ones I listen to for the holidays. I have it on vinyl, cd, and a vhs tape but no dvd yet. I even listen in the summer to this. An angel voice silenced too soon.

Beth said...

You have me excited about seeing your ornaments. Can't wait to see them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |