Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Working on a Project!!!

Hi Everyone! I'm in the middle of working on a project. I'm making 30+ handmade ornaments. . .I know. . .that's nuts! I've already completed 10 of them. . .I'll make a few more of them and I'll post them tomorrow. If I have the time, I'll post the tutorial for this ornament project. I really love how they turned out so I want to share them with y'all!

In the meantime. . .I just had to post this video because I just love listening to the songs. . .it brings back so many wonderful memories for me. The video is pretty old so the quality isn't that great but I think you'll love it regardless. . .check it out!! Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

Someday Richard Carpenter has to clean up these videos and issue them on DVD. The Carpentes christmas music is the only ones I listen to for the holidays. I have it on vinyl, cd, and a vhs tape but no dvd yet. I even listen in the summer to this. An angel voice silenced too soon.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You have me excited about seeing your ornaments. Can't wait to see them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |