Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers 2


Hey Everyone! I typically don't join groups because I don't have the time to play along with whatever is going on but I decided that it would be fun to join this sisterhood. I'm in Group 2. Group 3 is just being opened up so if you're interested in joining the sisterhood. . .click here.

The requirement for this sisterhood is I have to first of all introduce myself, display the sisterhood banner, link my sisters on to my blog, and visit my blog sisters' sites regularly and give them words of encouragement or whatever by leaving a comment on the site.

Okay. . .let me begin by introducing myself. . .I'm a mother of 2 teenagers, professionally I'm an RN but haven't worked in the field for 2 years since moving to California from Hawaii. Next year on Mother's day makes 4 years of being a rubber stamper. I'm a scrapbooking newbie and would like to start getting more involved with it. I've been a Stampin Up Demonstator for 1 year now but prior to moving to California, I was a Stampin Up Demonstrator but went inactive because of our move. I enjoy blogging and I started blogging primarily for the purpose of recording or journalizing my work but it progessed to a form of communication with other people who have similar interest as I do.


That's it!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What fun, welcome to the group.

kathleenh said...

Maria, welcome to the sisterhood! I was so excited to see your name on the list! I am a regular to your blog and am just in awe of your talent! I have utilized several of your tutorials. You amaze me! I can't wait to get to know you better.

Your SBS2 sis, Kathleen

Lori said...

Glad to see you in the SBS2 group. I love checking out your blog to see your tutorials and your fantastic creations.

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Maria! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! So nice to meet you! You have a really great blog! You do beautiful work! Looking forward to getting to know you! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |