Monday, January 7, 2008

Another Card for the Day

Good Evening, Friends! Well, I decided to work on one last card for the day. It was a very productive day. I know I should have saved it for tomorrow but from past experience, whenever I save my cards so I have something to post on another day, I end up forgetting to post it or forget what materials I used.

Anyway, I colored image using my Copic Markers. I think it came out okay but I need to work on my shading a bit. It doesn't look very blended but at least there's some highlighting and shading. This card was fun to create. I love the K& Co designer paper. I think it's very pretty.


Card Recipe:

Stamp: Close to My Heart "Just Because"
Paper: SU Groovy Guava, K&Co Designer paper
Ink: SU Purely Promegranate, Groovy Guava, Copic Markers RV04, RV06, R39, R81, R05, R22
Accessories: JoAnn Brads, SU Scallop Punch



13 comments:

KAT Paper Crafts said...

Ok, i'm all about the clean lines and crisp paper when i stamp and make cards... and no matter how i try and distress my papers they never turn out a third as good as this! seriously, tips?

pescbrico said...

this is another great card! :) You are really on a productive mode there! :)

Rita said...

Wow, you are on a roll girl!!! This card is so pretty, luv this shabby look! What tool did you use to get this shabby look? I need some of your energy.

Ila said...

Wow!! Love this card!!..great distressing and design. I love those layers!!

2 Worlds said...

Great Maria, I liked the distressing
Maria where do you keep all the cards you make?

Carol said...

Maria...Another beautiful card today with absolutely gorgeous coloring !! 1/8/08

Carol L.

Risa said...

I love this card too Maria!
malieta:)

Tracy said...

Maria-

girl you are rockin out some amazing cards. I am so lovin this card...and the sketch is fabulous! Expect an email from me soon. *wink*

Shannon McGann said...

This is really pretty with all the different pink and red tones.

Laurie Hines said...

I used your sketch for my card today and posted it to my blog along with a picture of your sketch and a link to your blog. my card, as always, is a very simplified version of yours! Thanks for the inspiration!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

What a FRESH colour combo. I just can't get enough of it! :0) Mel

Becky G said...

Wow! The red on that vase is so deep and vibrant. Your getting really good with your Copics. This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card....again! I am a CTMH consultant and I have to say that I LOVE what you did with the Just Because stamp! I have seen quite a few variations of this stamp set, but nothing quite like this....now it is on my must have list!!

Thanks for the continuing inspiration on your blogs!

Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |