Tuesday, January 29, 2008

RAKs an Blog Candy Prize

Hi Everybody! Look at what I received in the mail! More awesome stuff! These embellishments are from my "Secret Sistah" from my SBS2 Group (see my SBS2 Blog Roll on the left of my sidebar).

I know who my "Secret Sistah" is but I have to play the game and pretend that I don't know who she is. . .:) At the end of the month we have to guess who our sistah is! My "Secret Sistah" is awesome because she sent me all these beautiful yummy embellishments that will be definitely be put to good use. I just love them all. . .but, wait. . .there's more. Scroll down below and you'll see the AWESOME cards she sent me.








Okay. . .this is the prettiest card ever! The DP is fabulous and the large flower looks like was stamped on acetate! BEAUTIFUL. She also sent me prima flowers which I love, love, love. For now, I'm going to use them to jazz up my blog pictures. It compliments the pictures of the cards, don't you think?


This is the second fabulous card I received from my sistah! Another beautifully done card and wow, I am so lucky to receive such a work of art!

This card is from a fabulous friend from Canada. . .Tracy of Tracy's Happy Place. It's a thank you card for the blog candy prize I sent her! Isn't this card beautiful! It has a glittery effect to it but you can't see in the picture. It shimmers in the light. Thank you Tracy for sending me this fabulous card! I really appreciate it!



Finally, this is a blog candy I received from Allison at "Stampin' When I Can". You all know Allison!! She's fabulous!
I won the "Inspirational blog" contest that she had on her blog site. Thanks to all of you who voted for my blog site, I won this lovely Vere Visual stamp sets courtesy of Julee of Verve Visual! It was so nice of Allison and Julee to work together to send such an awesome prize.
As you can see, I already used the stamps!! Thank you Allison and Julee for the wonderful prize and thank you everyone who voted for my site, your thoughtfulness is not left unnoticed! You guys are fabulous!!




10 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great mail day at your house, look at all those wonderful goodies.

Dawn Easton said...

Wow...this was definitely a HAPPY MAIL day! Fabulous goodies you received!! You totally deserve them!

Rita said...

What great stuff Maria! You deserve it, you have such a great blog & your one terrific lady! You help us all with all your fantastic tutorials!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I think I know who your secret sister is too! You had a wonderful mail day! Good for you! Beautiful cards! Enjoy all of your goodies Maria!!

Michelle Pearson said...

I think I know who your sis is too....fun goodies you rec'd! Looks like you've got lots to inspire you and fun things to play with!!!

Betsy said...

You're the lucky one now! Great stuff. I'll bet you're running to the mailbox these days!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! What a bunch of great RAK's!! So glad that you like the card I sent...and thank you again for all my goodies!! :0)

Catherine said...

Ooohhh! I bet I know who your Secret Sis is too! These are beautiful!

2 Worlds said...

Wow look at you just receiving awesome stuff

L.A. said...

Stopping by to say hi and to marvel at all your goodies! Have fun with them!

Lori SBS2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |