Thursday, January 31, 2008

Boy Card Finally


Hi Everybody! Yes, a boy card! I haven't made a boy or masculine card for so long. . .I can't even remember the last time I made one. Anyway this was really fun to create because it's different.

I colored the image using Copic Markers and highlighted it with acrylic paint. I used ink with a sponge dauber to create the subtle blue background and the ground.

I don't know who the maker of the stamp is. It's another of my unlabled unmounted stamps. I'm smarter now when I unmount my stamps and write the company and the name of the stamp but when I first started unmounting my stamps, I didn't think about labeling them.


I won't go into the details of the this card because first of all, I used a "scrap" paper so I don't know who the maker of the DP paper. I believe it's a designer paper by Provocraft and the cardstock is SU Blue Bayou!

Until later folks!

19 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Fantastic card.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Great boy card, Maria! Just too cute!

pescbrico said...

This little boy is so cute and your card is even cuter! (if this is a word! )

Bonnie said...

Your little boy card is sooooo cute! I love your colouring of the little guy!! His shirt is too cool!!

Pat said...

I love this little fishing boy...and you always do a great job on your cards!

Pat

Ila said...

What a cute little fisherman!! Love your card Maria...fabulous coloring as usual and what a great way to display a sentiment!

Sonya said...

What a cute card..you did a fantastic job.

Sonya

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute! Your coloring is fantastic!

I've given you an award . . . check out my blog today!

kathleenh said...

Maria, I love the rich colors you used. Very boyish!

Elizabeth said...

~GIRL!~ Your coloring is out of this world! Work those Copics!!

Awesome job, love it!!
Elizabeth

malieta said...

Hi Maria!
I love your boy card and your coloring is fantastic!
Thank you so much for your warm and kind comments Maria. I'm starting to "come around" and be a part of the family again. Thank you Maria!
malieta:)

malieta said...

I forgot to add that I think getting a club together is really great Maria! I'll see what's going on around here and don't be surprised to see my name on the list.
malieta:)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Awesome Creation....As always your work is Wonderful!!!

Tina said...

your works are soooooo lovely, Maria. You make my day!!!!!

wish you a wonderful weekend, Sista

Franzi said...

a wonderful card and a really nice stamp image.

Savitri said...

I love this card. It is such a boy card!!! Love it!

jenn* said...

wow! how incredible is this??? great colors and coloring! love it!

Corie said...

This is so adorable -- the perfect boy card!!!

Would you please email me your address, I would like to mail you something. -- Thanks

Melissa M. M. M. said...

This is the perfect boy card. I love the tab and sentiment and your colouring is so vibrant, :0) Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |