Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hi Everyone! One more card for the day! I actually colored this image a while ago and decided to use it. I had stamped the flowers and leaves twice each then layered it over one another using foam tape to give it a 3D appearance. I then added Stickles to add a little bling. I colored the image on watercolor paper using SU Markers and a aquabrush.

Nothing much else to the card. I haven't used that round tab punch by SU for such a long time. It's a fun punch . . .it's a great way to add a small sentiment to your card.



Anyway, back to making another card. It's been a long a long time since I've been able to relax and make a card without feeling rushed.
Hope y'all have a nice evening!!

post signature

8 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card Maria! Love the colors, the scallop edge, the round tab... TFS!

2 Worlds said...

I have to do a better service of coloring ahead.
Great card Maria

Ila said...

This is Beautiful Maria!! I love the colors and your layout is Fabulous!! Have a Great Weekend!!

CreativeMish said...

all of your newest cards are so pretty! I really like this one! They look like purple tulips! I love tulips!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I wish I was half as good as you at layouts. You are the Queen! I love the three flowers, the glitter and that tab... It's all so pretty! :0)

Crissy said...

Beautiful card! Great colors.

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Maria, I luv tulips & you did a fantastic job on these!!!

Sankari W. said...

i love the scallpos on the bottom and the brads on top and the dimensions on the flowers --- it all ties in so beautifully! i always love your choice of colors also - very lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |