Friday, April 29, 2011

Creations by AR Winner and Butterfly Beaded Book Mark

Hello Friends!!! Before I talk about my book mark, I want to announce the winner of the Creations by AR blog hop. Before I announce the winner, I would like to thank all of you commented and played along! It was a blast! Via Random.org, number 56 was chosen; therefore, the winner is Monica of Balsamo Dell"anima! Congratulations Monica! Please contact me at cardinspired@gmail.com to claim your prize!

I've been having a blast creating book marks of all types. This time I used a cute gingham ribbon with a butterfly charm. I'm in the process of creating various types of book marks. I'm an avid reader . . .I take the time to read a book at least once a day. . . normally before I go to bed. Do you like to read? I love to read thrillers, literary novels, mystery and suspense, historical types of books, classic novels and once in a while romantic/love stories but not "romance" books.

Anyway, because I love to read, it inspired me to create book marks and I'm hoping to sell them in my Etsy store sometime soon. I haven't really sold anything on Etsy but I think I've created enough things to stock my store. I'll probably work on posting a few items starting next week. I hope you'll stop by and visit and check out what I have for sale.

Okay. . this is the cute gingham ribbon I used for my book mark. It's connected to antique bronze metal clasp so that I can add my jewelry components to the ribbon. I prefer this type of book mark rather than a paper/card book mark. They are prettier and they don't wear out like card book marks.

Anyway. . .that's it for today! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

monica said...

maria grazie ...ti ho mandato la mail con l'indirizzo.thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |