Saturday, February 3, 2007

Daily Special - Anything but Cards - Post-it Note Cover

I bought a stack of 3 x 5" post-it notes and decided to create a cover for them. This is my sampler cover. I just wanted to finish it as quickly as possible. I did not use a template or followed a tutorial. I just measured the post-it note and scored and folded the cardstock to create a match book type of cover. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, therefore, I'm going to make more of them and decorate them a little bit more than this sampler. I'll post a tutorial on this Post-it cover tomorrow.

Post-it notes detail:

Stamp set: Burst Into Bloom
Paper: Pink Passion, DCWV scrapbook paper
Ink: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion
Accessories: American Craft Element Ribbon, Slit Punch




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |