Thursday, February 8, 2007

Lumiere Ink and Classic Ink - Flowers and Background

I, recently, bought 3 sets of 12 Lumiere ink bottles because they looked pretty. Yes, sometimes I purchase things just because I think they look nice whether it's useful or not. Well, Jacquard sells collections of various metallic acrylic paint in very, very pretty colors. Anyway, I mixed Stampin Up Classic ink from the refill bottle and Pearl White Lumiere together and created a palette to color in my stamped images and to stipple the background. I'll do a tutorial on this technique tomorrow.

This is the result of my little experiment:


Card Detail:


Stamp set: All Year Cheer I, In Full Bloom

Paper: White Glossy Cardstock, Green Galore, Royal Rose, Provocraft Scrapbook Paper

Ink: Royal Rose mixed with Lumiere Pearl White Metallic Acrylic, Green Galore, Basic Black

Accessories: Word Window Punch, Gold Brads, Gold Organdy ribbon, Dimensionals


Check back tomorrow for the tutorial. I promise I'll post it. I know I've been rather flakey on the tutorials but my heart wants to do them but I just don't have the time sometimes to work on them. I'll fit in the time tomorrow to do the tutorial.


Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |