Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Daily Special - Technique Day - Stippled Background with Acrylic Paint and Pearl Ex

Today's Daily Special is actually on my Card Inspired blog site but I just wanted to add a note on this end that I did a tutorial on my other blog site. A few days ago I did a tutorial on Lumiere and Classic Ink.

Well . . .here is another tutorial, similar but different. The difference between the two is Acrylic paint when stippled results in a textured consistency as opposed to dye inks which dry smooth with no texture. When combined with Pearl Ex or if you want, you can use Lumiere, the result is a stippled background that is shimmery but textured all at the same time.

Try both out and see which you like better. In this tutorial, I used Jacquard Acrylic Paint but any acrylic paint will do. I used Pearly white Pearl Ex or any white colored Pearl Ex will do.

When I have the time, I'll make a card using Stampin' Up stamps to post on to this site but in the meantime, check out the tutorial by . . .

Clicking Here or click on the title of this post.

Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |