Thursday, February 1, 2007

Simple Card Design

Last night I was thinking about the design of my cards and realized that I seem to gravitate towards very busy looking designs and really haven't made a really simple card for quite some time without a lot of cutting, coloring, layering, embellishments etc., etc.

I really like the look of many of the simple card designs that I see with other stampers and decided to minimize my card design a little.

I really like the simplicity of this card and it took me less than 15 minutes to create! I love that part of it especially.

I think I'm going to make a lot more simple cards. What do you think? Should I scale down a little? I really need an opinion. If someone could comment and give me a bit of your input, it would really be helpful to me.

Card Detail:

Stamp set: Sketch It, Swirls and Blossoms
Paper: Pink Passion (may be substituted for any pink color cardstock), Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion (sub for any other pink desired), Old Olive
Accessories: Off White large brad, dot grosrain ribbon

Until later. . .

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh I love the background of this card. Very nice.

About simplifying your cards. Ummmmm I actually really like your busy style. That's one of the reasons I come here. :)

How about we compromise and take turns on doing simple, then busy, then simple, then busy?

Anonymous said...

The card is nice. It is not busy at all. TFS.Liann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |