Monday, May 26, 2008

Chris Brown's With You Cover by Boyce Avenue - Awesome

Love this Chris Brown song "With You" covered by Boyce Avenue! The lead singer for the band has such a beautiful voice. They now have an album and to think they were discovered on MySpace. The drummer is actually a guy that added his own drumming to the Boyce Avenue cover but I like the two combined. The acoustic only version is actually really good too but I like it with the drums. Check it out!! I think you'll like this cover!!

post signature

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

OMG! I thought Chris Brown was African American.. LOL!!!! Thanks for this video, his voice is beautiful!!! such a lovely song, and I didn't know they were discovered from MySpace... I bettah get singing!! LOL!!!

hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |