Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenge - C4C49

Hello Friends!!! Hey it's Crazy 4 Challenges time again! And this week, Frances came up with such a fun challenge. . . it's all about cupcakes! Yum!! Before I continue, the crazy gals at C4C is adding a new and talented designer. . .drumroll please. . .Silke Ledlow is joining the team this month! Yay!

Well. . .I love cupcakes, the real ones and the paper ones too! I decided to use an SVG file I created a few months ago. If you want to use the SVG file or hand cut template, Click Here. . .it's free.




What's with all the dots? Ummmm, not sure. I can't get to my rubber stamps right now because well, they're still in the hallway somewhere with a pile of stuff on it. I'm so stressed right now with this craft room reorganization I'm going through. Yesterday my husband helped me move my furniture around and move my computer to a new spot in the room but the realization hit me today that I had to put everything away and I started to hyperventilate thinking about it. LOL!

Back to the dots. .. I wanted to add "sprinkles" to my card so I used my Scribbles Iridescent paint and went to to town with the dots! Ummm, I think I over did it! Too funny. Now that I look at it, I shouldn't have added the dots.

I didn't do much organizing today. . .honestly, I'm beginning to develop an anxiety disorder whenever I look at my craft stuff. . .so rather than organizing, I decided to crochet instead. I'm working on a scarf right now. Crocheting is very therapeutic. It helped relieved the stress I was feeling looking at all the craft stuff still spread all over the hallway. You sort of get lost in the process of creating the stitches . . .you should try it!

Anyway, stop by Crazy 4 Challenges and play along with us this week! Check out the cool cupcake designs that the design team created. . .looking at them will definitely make you want to eat a cupcake. . .:)

21 comments:

Angelwood said...

So adorable, Maria! Love how you've decorated this sweet cupcake - pretty flower embellishment! ;) hugs, Angela

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

NO...you are wrong....I love the dots....it gives it that extra "wow" factor...than just another cute cupcake...wonderful job...thank you for sharing.

StampOwl said...

what a yummy looking cupcake Maria, definitely making me want to hunt down a cupcake hehe!

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! Maria, this is adorable!

Hugs

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Stunning - and I love the dots! They really add a 'wow' factor! x

CreativeMish said...

This is so cute! I love the lacy ribbon you tied around it.. along with the gingham

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable!! Love the yummy cupcake!!

Barbara said...

Adorable, card, Maria! I love the dots--love lots of sprinkles on my cupcakes, LOL!

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

who needs stamps when one can create a confection as sweet as this one......deeeelish

Created By You said...

How Cute Maria!! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super sweet!! Love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Maria so soo PRETTY!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Maria so soo PRETTY!!

Silli said...

hmmm...*yummy*...Love it muchly Maria!

Lynda Benden said...

This is absolutely DARLING Maria! What a great little cupcake card! Great job!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Hee hee...this is just so sweet...love your little cupcake!!

June said...

Love this card!!!! I really like the dots - that is what really grabbed my attention!!!! Fabulous as usual!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Carole said...

Everything about your card says cute, cute, cute.. Nice job.

Patty Tanúz said...

Beautiful carddddddddd, yummy!!!! I love too your crochet beanies !!!!! Kisses from México! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Super delicious cupcake Maria!!! What a fun design!!! Looking forward getting to know you better!!! Hugs ~S~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |