Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Listed Craft Stuff On Ebay



Hi Friends! I'm beginning list craft stuff on Ebay again. I have so many more things to list but it takes a lot of work to list stuff on Ebay that it's taking me a while to get them listed. I'm working on getting things listed this week. Right now, I've listed Stampin Up Stamp Sets, CTMH Stamps, and other rubber stamps. I'm trying to be organized so I'm concentrating on listing wood mounted rubber stamps right now but I'll be listing other items later in the week including craft tools, embellishments, unmounted stamps such the Greeting Farm, Our Craft Lounge, and other popular brand stamps.

Stop by and check out my Ebay listings and if you don't see anything you like or need, be sure to check daily and see what new items I've listed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |