Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamp Release


Hi Friends! Happy Thursday! Hey, I need to work quickly. . .we've been having power outages and the power finally came back on but it went out again. My computer has a battery back up but it's only good for 20 min.

Today is the release of these cute Pink Cat Studio images. Yay! I'm an RN so I just love these images! Stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog and check out the fabulous cards the design team created.


I used an SVG file I created a while back for this card. It opens up and I added a card as an insert. I need to continue this later. My battery is about to go out.

I'm back. . .I just remembered I had my laptop. LOL! Okay, I can continue. Well, I created this flap card using an SVG file. I actually had cut this flap card a while back and it was sitting on my desk for some odd reason so I decided it must want me to use it.

Anyway, I better end it here. I need to conserve my laptop battery just in the case the power don't come back on for a while.
Hope you all have a beautiful Thursday!

3 comments:

Lysa said...

This is so cute Maria! I love the way you colored Billy & Betty :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a fun card and an adorable digi...however, I tried 3 different ways to download the folded card template but to no avail. Could you help!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Maria!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |