Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamp Release

Hey Friends! Wow, it's been several days since my last post. I think this has been the longest that I haven't posted anything. Sorry about that! I'm so desperate to finish up my craft room organization . . .and I mean DESPERATE! I'm hoping to finish up by Sunday. I'm praying that I'll get it done.



Okay. . .sorry about the rant! Hey guess what today is? Today is the release of new Pink Cat Studio digi images. It's been a few weeks since the last release. . .bet you've wondering what happened. Well, don't despair, Pink Cat Studio is back with new images! Yay! This week is all about back to school!!

Another wonderful news is that there are several new Pink Cat Studio designers. Here is the new team, some old and some new and don't forget to stop by the PCS blog and check out the cool creations the design team created!





Do you see a change in my photo back drop? Well, my normal white back ground has lost its space in my craft room. I now have a sewing and crocheting section and well my photo box has been displaced. Right now it's sitting in limbo on the floor of our guest bedroom. . .I need to find a new spot in the house for it.

You're like shut up and tell us about your card. . .sorry about that. . .I just feel like ranting away today. Okay. . .my card. . .well, I colored it with my Copic Markers which by the way, I need to buy refills because some of them are running out of ink. I think until I get new refills for some of the ones that are drying out, I'll be using different color mediums. .. my neglected color mediums such as my Prisma pencils, watercolors, and other inks. Copic markers are not the only color medium in existence in the case you've forgotten! LOL!

Do you see the school bag? It's actually a minature craft embellishments by Lifestyle Collectibles. It's used for miniature doll houses and not a scrapbook embellishments. I found it in my pile of craft stuff that I organized. It's kinda fun because I've discovered stuff that I didn't know I had. One of the shocking stuff I found was a container full of already stamped and colored images that I had colored and saved from two years ago. OMG! None of which were colored with Copic Markers. . .most were watercolored. Interesting. I may use them. . .they actually look okay. I also found a bunch that I colored 3 or 4 years ago and I threw them away. Yuck. . I can't believe I actually thought they were pretty back then that I saved them. LOL!

Anyway, that's enough yapping for today. Be sure to stop by Pink Cat Studio and check out the new images. If you purchase an image or images today, you'll receive a free image! Yay!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

This is so cute..Love the image and love the apple on the bow.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Maria!!

Lysa said...

So very cute Maria! I love all the pinks, reds & greens together :)

Melissa said...

Such a sweet card Maria! I love the little bag, too cute!
Hugs,
Melissa

Patty Tanúz said...

I love your carddddddddddddd, and I love school baggg, is a very beautiful ideaaaaa, congratssssssssss!!!!! I like your blog! It's so inspirational! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Maria, your card is a beauty! I love that little bag and pencil embellishment. How incredibly cute! That is hilarious about saving your old coloured images. Sometimes I look back at my old cards and cringe. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |