Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamp Release - Introducing Bloggy

Hello Friends! Hey it's Thursday and that means digi release day at Pink Cat Studio. Yipee!! I'd like to introduce you to Blobby, our newest cutie pie character at PCS!! He is sweet, funny and cuddly, a perfect addition to the PCS family.

Here is the new set of Bloggy images released today and with your purchase today, you'll receive the cute Lily image! Yay!

I was going to post a tutorial for this pocket card but I had a bit of a problem uploading my tutorial so I'll try again today. Stop by later this afternoon to check out the tutorial. Isn't this birthday Blobby a cutie or what? Gosh, this new image is so darn adorable. . .it just makes you feel like giving Blobby a hug. LOL!

Here is the pocket design inside the card. It's a very simple design and easy to create. Again, sorry I didn't post the tutorial but I will soon. . .:)

I had a lot of fun creating this card. I merged 3 of the Blobby images to create a group of Blobby laughing their heads off. I crocheted the flowers and added the appliques over it.

Last not but least. . .this Blobby has a flower. Such a cutie. I've been adding more embellishments to my cards because after I organized my craft, I realized that I've been hoarding them like a crazy person. I have so many prima flowers. I didn't realize how many until I gathered them all together and stored them in one place. I think I should be on a segment of the show "Hoarders". It's NUTS. . .well, more like I'm nuts!

I want to apologize for not posting regularly on my blog. I finally put my room back together but I am having difficulties returning to my regular paper crafting routine. I think I have a bad case of "messophobia". Now that my room is cleaned up and organized, I can't stand the idea of messing it up. I'll get over it but right now, I'm having a bit of issue with it. Please be patient with me. . .:)

Anyway, be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog and check out all the awesome cards the design team created!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!


14 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Maria these are phenomenal! I adore the added boogly eyes it's a perfect touch! The multi folded card is my favorite! Beth

Bobbi said...

Maria, You are so incredibly talented. Your blog is such an ispiration to us less talented folks. Thanks for sharing.

Bobbi said...

Sorry for the spelling error. It should read inspiration.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my goodness! These Blobby's are soooo cute! I love the googly eyes you gave them! So fun!
TFS! hugs, margie

Melissa said...

These are all so cute Maria! I love the googly eyes!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Piali said...

Love the cards!! Googly eyes are the perfect touch.
Hugs~

June said...

LOVE THESE CARDS!!!!! These are really fun cards and I will agree that those eyes are a great touch!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute cards, Maria!!

Little C's Creations said...

Hey Maria, Blobby is ADORABLE! He's going on my wishlist... I've been spending too much with so little time to create with these suckahs! But this lil' fellow is just so darling!! Love it!

Well, good to hear that your room is organized. Hopefully you get some mojo to create again....

Hugs,
Jen

Tina said...

Maria - this is cute...love the open card effect...images are sweet.

Scrappinangler said...

These are adorable. I love the googly eyes - a perfect touch! Great samples of all of the stamps! I am a total hoarder (of craft stuff only)too and started using stuff up and it's so liberating. I found that I don't miss the stuff I used either like I thought I would! Hugs, T

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lysa said...

CUTE!! Now I want to color Blobby in pink! ;)

Barbara said...

I just love your cards. You inspire me to do more with my own. I don't have a creative bone in my body so I have to go online to get ideas. I had a thought, those cute little crocheted flowers would make cute little bows for some sweet little girl. You might try incorporating that in one of your cards, like a card with a gift. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |