Sunday, October 10, 2010

Doodle Bug Designs Thanksgiving Cards

Hello Friends! Hey it's almost Thanksgiving. . .gosh, I need to start working on my Thanksgiving cards. I decided to use my Doodle Bug Designs "Pumpkin Family" image. It's such a cute image!! Stop by Doodle Bug Designs and check out all of Melissa's cute images.


It's going to be short post. . .it seems my post are getting shorter and shorter nowadays. I just don't have much to say! LOL!! Just a quick info on my card. The designer paper and card stock are by Stampin Up, the sentiment is by K&Co, the border punch, I believe is Martha Stewart and I colored my image with my Copic Markers. That's about it.

Anyway. . .hopefully, I'll be back to my chatty self . . .:)

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, love the images they are so cute, and your coloring is just fabulous.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How sweet!! Cute pumpkins!! I so love your layout and the blue and orange combo.

Kim Burmeister said...

Maria, this is sooo cute! Love it!

Bekki said...

Love your cards...so cute! I have visited your blog for a few days now and I can access most links...however, when I click on the CD Case Calendar. It tells me I have not been invited to see it...could you please fix it so that I can see it? Thanks!

Whimsey said...

What an adorable image! Love the coloring and the 3D effect is incredible!!!

Sally Atkins said...

Wonderful card! I love that image, and the colours are so striking - really beautiful.

Lysa said...

Aww.. these pumpkins are too cute! Love your card design- fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |