Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamp Release

Hello Friends!! It's that time again! It's the release of Pink Cat Studio digi images and this week it's about winter and skating! Yipee! The images are so adorable and so fun to work with! Stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog and check out all the fun cards and projects the design team created!!


I added a bit of Stickles to the image. I love using Stickles on my projects. . .the glitter is so pretty! The dp is by DCWV and card stock by SU. I colored my image with my Copic Markers.

This is a wicker basket that I altered and decorated. I actually bought a bunch of wicker baskets at a garage sale with the intention of altering them. I'm so glad I got around to altering it. . .I have a tendency of buying stuff and not using them so it's nice to actually using the basket. All I did was attach the lace and ribbon to the basket using tacky tape. It's a simple project.

Anyway. . .that's it for now. . .I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

10 comments:

Tee said...

Love the soft pastel colors on the first card..the altered basket is super!

Unknown said...

So nice card and project! Thanks for sharing :)

Risa said...

Super cute card and project Maria! Both of your images are adorable and the color combos and embellishments rock!
hugs
Risa:)

Riet said...

So wonderful Maria,I love the images and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Lau W said...

Wonderful ! Lovely creations !
xxx

CraftyC said...

These are both gorgeous Maria and I think the card is just adorable!!
Clairex

Danni said...

Fabulous creations!!

dining table said...

I love the basket! That was really adorable. I just love it so much. This is something that will light up a mood.

Jess B. said...

Maria, I have bunch of small baskets too. Love your work. TFS.
Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Ida said...

So cute! You always have the most wonderful cards/projects. A real joy to look at.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |