Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reflections Scrapbook Album/Journal #3 - My Favorite Things - Food

Hello Friends! It's interesting because creating a "Reflections Album/Journal" is much easier than I expected. I think because I don't feel the pressure of creating a keepsake for my family. . .the process of creating the layout is so much easier. I care more about getting my thoughts and reflections written down and less so about how it looks. I can't believe how quickly I created this layout!

What am I going to do with my layouts? Well, many times when I look back at my life, I see how things have changed and how many things remain the same. It'll be fun to look back at my layouts, read what I wrote and look at the pictures I've taken. Although many of the pictures are of inanimate objects, they are photos that I have taken with my camera. Many are pictures I've taken using my cel phone and have posted on my Facebook profile. I take a lot of random photos when I'm out and about and many times, they are photos of food I've had for lunch or dinner.


This layout is the first page of "My Favorite Things" series. I'll have different series or topics in my album/journal . . .I think one of them will be "Dreams and Wishes". Anyway. . .about my layout. . .one of my favorite things is "FOOD". I love eating at nice restaurants but I tend to get out of hand sometimes. It's no wonder I need to lose at least 20 lbs. Seriously. . .food is good but it can be bad where my weight is concerned.

Anyway, here is what I journaled on the layout:

One of the things that make me happy is eating good food. Knowing I'll eat something delicious can make a "blue" day into a " beauitful " day. Unfortunately, it's not helping me as far as my weight is concerned.

Luckily, I do tend to eat more sea food than red meat. I don't eat a lot dessert or pastries either but I do occasionally like to treat myself to a nice yummy hot fudge brownie sundae. . .:)

One of the changes I do need to make is to start eating healthier and focus on cooking at home. One day I'll get to that point. Right now. . .well, it's bon apetite for me. . .

It's just a simple journaling/reflections. . .nothing thought provoking or interesting as a matter of fact but I just wanted to reflect a little on one of my favorite things in life. . .:LOL!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |