Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Scrap Chick Halloween Treat Box - Ghost

Hello Friends! Just another Halloween box I created yesterday. Again, I used the myscrapchick.com "Halloween Treat Box" file set similar to the Dracula box (scroll down to previous post) I created yesterday but this time around I used the "ghost" file. I decided to create a frame and add my daughter's picture to personalize the box. Personalizing a box is a great way to make the treat box more special, don't you think?


I love adding the web on to my Halloween creations. . .I have a lot of them so don't see surprised to see more of my Halloween creations with web to the design. . .:)

Anyway, just a short post today. . .I have a lot of things to do today. Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your blog is epic. Congrats.
Play Online Games

doris said...

Fantastic!!

hugs doris

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun fun ghostie, loved the frankie one you made as well!

Cynthia said...

Maria, I really love this cute ghost box!!!!! Great idea!!!!!You always inspire me!



Cynthia:)

terrygray4868 said...

This is adorable! I love Halloween projects so guess I will have to check this out on My scrapchick. Like the way you ersonalized it. Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |