Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenge - C4C98 Tent Card

Hey Friends! Happy Saturday! It's Crazy 4 Challenges time again! This week Cindy came up with another great challenge. . .this time, the challenge is to create a "Tent Card". Well, this is a new one for me. . I've never created a tent card. Be sure to play along with us this week!!! We can't wait to see your beautiful card!




A tent card is sort of like a box card. You can't open it like a normal card but it's a card you can set on your desk like you would a picture frame. A good idea would probably be to add a photo on the inside.

I decided to add a sentiment to inside. Initially I was going to add an image but changed my mind.

I decided to sew a lace flower and add a pearl to the center and stick a beaded pin to it. Nothing much else to discuss about my card. The designer papers are by SEI. . .they're such a pretty papers . . I love them!

Anyway. . .I'm going to cut it short! That's it for today. . .hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your tent card is beautiful Maria and I love the flower
Clairexx

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS as always Maria!~

Barbara said...

This is beautiful, Maria!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a luscious color combo...and that dp is to die for.....beautiful blooms...great sentiment....wonderful work as always, maria

Karen @ THEBUSYBUG said...

So super cute Maria!! TFS.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, Maria! This looks like it could have come from Tiffany's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |