Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabric Flowers

Hi Friends! I finally made a bunch of new fabric flowers that I listed on Etsy. I've been sort of sitting on it for the past weeks. I do have a ton of pretty fabrics and I was debating whether to make "finished" projects such as bags, aprons, and such. I decided I'll work on flowers for now and when I have more time, I'll work on other sewn items.

Anyway. . .just a little info on the flowers. They measure 2.5 x 2.5". They may be too large for card projects but they can be used for hair accessories such as headbands and clips or altered projects such as boxes and other gift items.


I bought a few yards of satin fabrics and made these satin/lace cabbage/rose style flowers. They're great for shabby chic projects.

This set is a colorful one. I love the pretty flower prints. Again, measuring 2.5 x 2.5". I'll see if I can create an altered box and add some of my fabric flowers to the design so you can see how they look on altered projects. I was thinking of making headbands with them . . .I have a lot of different ideas on what to do with the flowers. I just need to find the time to actually work on them!

Anyway. . .I'll probably work on a few cards or tags for the rest of the day. It's going to be a fun day for sure! I love Fridays! I think Friday is my favorite day. What is your favorite day?

Well, what ever day is your favorite, I hope you all have a beautiful Friday!



2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

These flowers are awesome Maria!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Maria really very unique work... I love these, Dear how you made these?
send gifts to pakistan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |