Friday, July 1, 2011

Elegant Dangling Earrings, Crochet Flowers & Yo Yo Flowers

Hi Friends! Happy Friday! Just a quick post today on a few projects I worked on the last few days! I listed all of these items in my Etsy shop: Inspired & Unscripted. The first project is a pair of dangling earrings that I worked on. I decided to create sort of an "icy" design to the earring with a bit of a vintage and shabby chic style.

I love the filigree bead caps! They're so pretty! The earrings are made up of pearls, silver findings, filigree bead caps, blue glass beads, and frosty lucite flowers. I think this is something you can wear to dinner and would look perfect with a white or silver dress.

I worked on a few mixed colors of this daisy loom knit flowers. It's double layered and I used worsted acrylic yarn rather than crochet thread this time around. They can be used for headbands, hair accessories, brooches, or even cards, scrapbook and altered projects because they are fairly flat. They're not bulky so they can be used as card and scrapbook embellishments.

I used a loom knitting daisy flower tool to create the flowers and honestly, it takes more time to make these flowers than regular crochet flowers but I really liked the look of the petals so I decided to work on them anyway.

Here's a set of yo-yo flower that I had hand sewn. I made a few different ones in different colors. I plan make more of them. I like coming up with different types using different buttons! It's really fun!

Anyway. . .I hope all are having a fabulous Friday. . .July 4th weekend is coming up for us in the US! I can't wait to see the fireworks. . .:) That's it for today! Have a great day, Friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |