Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Daily Special Bonus - Sketch Challenge

Okay, okay. . .I'm using the same set - Winged Things . . .again. I promise this is the last one. This card didn't fit in with the color challenge so as a bonus I did a sketch challenge to go with my card. It's a simple sketch. Try it out and see what you come up with. As for the butterfly on the sketch, it can be any image and the ribbons can be a strip of cardstock with sentiments or a strip of images. Use your imagination!









Card Details:

Stamp set: Winged Things, Cute Converse
Ink: Pastels, Lovely Lilac markers
Paper: Honestly, I'm not sure - I believe it's Elegant Eggplant or Eggplant Envy and for sure Old Olive, DCWV Scrapbook Paper
Accessories: Lavender Organdy Ribbon, Large Silver Brads,
Dimensionals







1 comment:

doverdi said...

I just discovered your blog last night and I had to come back this morning to look at it. I must admit that I have spent some time going through both of your blogs and admiring your cards. I love how you explain the cards, material, etc as well as your tutorials. You have put a lot of time, energy and thought into your blogs and I for one appreciate it. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me. I've subscribed so I can visit you often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |