Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Daily Special - Color Challenge

Today's Daily Special is Color Challenge. I don't believe I've used this color combo challenge but hey, I may be wrong! Nonetheless, try it out anyway.

The color combo is Blush Blossom, Cranberry Crisp (may be substituted for Bravo Burgundy or Baroque Burgundy) and Old Olive.

I love anything with Old olive and I'm running out of it. It's time to order again.

Card details:

Stamp Set: Winged Things, Small Script, and Burst into Blue
Ink: Baroque Burgundy (may be substituted with Bravo Burgundy or Cranberry Crisp), Blush Blossom
Accessories: Organdy ribbons, Crafter's Tool Kit, Pewter small brads, foam tape, and Stickles

I made 2 other cards using the same colors but substituted the blush blossom for Positively Pink. I know it's the same stamp set but honestly, I may not use this set again for a few months, maybe even a year from now. I really need to use all my stamp sets and not only once so that's the reason why when I use a stamp set, I like to create more than one card with the goal of using all of the stamps in some form or manner.




Until later. . .

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Your cards are so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |