Sunday, January 28, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Cocoa Pocket Cards



***Update - Click Here for the Tutorial



I love this cocoa pocket card! I made one using the "Daisy Crazy" as the focal image. If you look at the picture, you'll see that you can pull on the ribbon and up comes the cocoa packet.


I added the same tutorial on my Card Inspired Blog Site because there are people who read only that blog and there are some that only read this blog. I really love this technique so I wanted to make sure both audiences have access to this tutorial.

I made a bunch of them for Christmas and gave them to my family and friends. It was a big hit! Click here for the Christmas Cocoa Pocket Cards I made.


Card description:



Stamp set: Daisy Crazy, Riveting, Watercolor Garden, Little Pieces
Ink: Baroque Burgundy, Old Olive, Pink Passion
Paper: Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Organdy Ribbon, Slot punch, Cocoa Packet

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |