Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Random Cards- Happily Ever After

I love coloring my images. . .honestly, I think that is what I am best at. I know a lot of stampers don't particularly like coloring their images because it does take time to do so as opposed to just inking an image and stamping it on to the cardstock.

Well, this stamp set is one of those that well, you really don't want to color in because in most cases, a wedding dress is white.

I wanted the dress to stand out a bit so I colored the edge with Pretty in Pink marker and added glitter by applying glue with a Zig glue pen and dusting fine clear glitter. You can't really tell by the picture but the outline of her dress is shimmery. Click on the photo and see a VERY close up view of the picture . . .and I mean CLOSE UP!



Here is the card details:

Stamp set: Happily Ever After
Ink: Pretty in Pink and Green Galore Markers, Pink Passion (may be substituted for Pretty in Pink or Pixie Pink) for the background
Paper: White Linen, Pretty in Pink, and White Glossy Cardstock
Accessories: Making Memories Heart brads and Embroidered ribbon, silver metallic cord

I made a few other cards using this stamp set. . .I'll update this post tomorrow with the additional cards. I'm a little tired today. . .

Until later. . .

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I soooooooo wished that we could get this stamp set here in Australia. It is gorgeous.

I love what you did with it too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |