Sunday, January 21, 2007

Valentine Cards

I created these cards a while ago and I believe they were posted on my Card Inspired blog site. I did it before I created this Stampin Up blog site. Because they are cards created using Stampin Up products, I decided to post them on this blog site as well.

As you can see, one stamp set can create various different cards, but using different layouts and colors. The possibilities are endless just by adding a few embellishments and mixing and matching with other stamp sets.

All of the main images were created with the "Loving Hearts" stamp set, stamped with the various colored craft inks then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. You can't tell by the picture but the images are shiny. I also mounted the images using dimensionals to give them a 3D appearance.



There's a tutorial for this pocket card on a previous post. To the right of my post, scroll down to the section that states "categories" and click on "pocket cards". The tutorial is linked to the title of that post. Just click on the title.


















Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |