Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Daily Special - Color Challenge 2

Today's Daily Special is Color Challenge. The color combo was a combo from the SCS website. Click on the title of this post to be linked to the SCS gallery displaying cards using this color combo. The color combo are: More Mustard, Cranberry Crisp, and Sage Shadow - SCS Challenge CC91.


I chose this challenge randomly. I'm not sure I'm liking it but I worked with it anyway.

The two front chicks in the bunch were restamped on another piece of cardstock then cut out and I remounted them with foam tape to give them a 3D appearance. I did the same thing with the hatching chicks.


Here is the specifics of this card:
Stamp Set: Best of Cluck
Ink: More Mustard, Cranberry Crisp, and Sage Shadow, plus blender penPaper: Same as ink
Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit (paper piercing) gold brads, gold elastic cord, Marvy Corner punch, foam tape

Try this color out and see what you can do with it.

Until later. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |