Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #3 - Guest Stamper - Melissa

Wow, yet another submission for my blog candy! How fun! This one's from Melissa. She chose to do the #10 Envelope Tag/Pocket Card. I loved this project because it was fun and easy to create.

I like how Melissa used the "Think Big" stamp set. This is a really fun stamp set and she really did a wonderful job with this project.

Click Here for the Tutorial

Click here if you are interested in participating in my Blog Candy!!

I have a lot of tutorials lined up to post, unfortunately, it's so time consuming to create these tutorials that I can't post them faster than I would like to. I wish there was an easier, faster way to do them but oh, well.

I actually have 3 of them that I need to work on. One is a Origami fold box that is way cool. Please visit my Card Inspired Blog site for other tutorials not listed on this blog site. I sometimes don't post tutorials on both blog sites and I definitely don't duplicate sketches. I try to keep each blog site independent of one another but sometimes I duplicate posts if it's something I want to share with both sites.

Anyway, thank you Melissa for your submission! You really did my tutorial justice! Wonderful job!

Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |