Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #9 - Guest Stamper - Antoinette

Here's another submission! This one is from Antoinette. She was inspired by Melissa's submission. . .scroll down for ther submission. Antoinette created the #10 Envelope Tag/Pocket Card for her daughter's class to sign and that is why she left the tag blank. I think she did a wonderful job. Love those colorful chicks! This stamp set is actually one of my favorite stamp set.

I don't Antoinette has a blog site because she didn't send me a blog address with her submission. If you have a blog site, don't forget to send your blog address so I can post it along with your submission.

If you are interested in this project. . . Click Here for the Tutorial

If you are interested in participating in the blog candy. . .Click here for the details

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |