Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day and Thank You



Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! This is your day to enjoy, relax, and be treated like the Queen that you are!

Please read: My response to my "Life Changing Dilemma"

I want to thank everyone who gave me advise on my "Life Changing Dilemma". Your advises, as I stated in my previous post have been enlightening and I'm so touched that you cared enough to help me. Thank you all for being such wonderful people! I'm so grateful for your kindness.

I want to explain a few things as to why I had such drastic thoughts about my career. . .

I recently read a profile of one my readers who don't have a blog site but has a profile. She wrote in her profile that she's been battling cancer for the past 3 years and it appears that her fight has come to an end - I believe her cancer has progressed. She stated that she quit her job a year and a half ago because she wanted to concentrate on her life with her family and just to enjoy her life. She said something that was so profound that it had me start re-evaluating my life. She said that she is at the "happiest" time of her life spending quality time with her family and just enjoying what remaining time she had. Considering she's dying of cancer and she can say she is happy., wow. . .it really had an impact on me.

Anyway. . .I am going to renew my license and maybe in the near future, perhaps work part-time in a RN related job and maybe look into working at a craft store or scrapbook store part time as well. I took all your advise to heart and LISTENED, well in this case, READ them. I know. . .I think I was being a bit "nutty" but I really do just want to enjoy life. . .ha!, don't we all???

Please enjoy your life, your family, and take the time to breathe. . .life is too short to miss out on the beauty of what life has to offer.

Thank you all my friends for being wonderful people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |