Monday, May 28, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #5 - Guest Stamper - Emily

Happy Memorial Day Everyone! Check out Emily's Blog Candy Submission. Yay! She did two of the CD Envelope Shaker Card and she did a fabulous job! I'm glad she tried the tutorial out because it is really easy. It's a great way to rid of those CD Envelopes.

I don't know if Emily have a blog site because she didn't send me a link to her blog site. If she don't, she should considering how beautiful her creations are!

If you are interested in this project. . . .Click Here for the Tutorial.

I'll be posting the prize this afternoon. I was suppose to do it yesterday but I forgot to take pictures of them. I hope you like the prize.

If you are interested in participating in the blog candy. . . .Click Here for the Details!!



Thank you Emily for participating in my blog candy and sending your submission! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |