Hello Friends! I'm sorry that I'm a day behind with my Crafty Friday Mash Up Linky Party post. My memory card for my camera flaked out on me and I couldn't take a picture of the earrings I created. I found an extra card lying around this morning and now all is well.
I worked on a few earrings a few days ago. . .just a few quick ones. I haven't had much time to create jewelry lately because I've been focused on sewing lately. There just isn't enough time in a day to work on all the projects I want to create. . .it can be a bit frustrating sometimes. I'm also learning to knit as well and I think I've practiced enough to actually start knitting something. Hopefully I can work on a knitting project soon.
Be sure to play along in my linky part. . .just link any DYI project that you created, past or present and you may have a chance to win a prize. I'll announce the winner next week so you still have the chance to play along in this month's linky party. I decided to transfer last week's linky to this week. . .I figured out how to do it. Yay!
Here is the prize for my linky party for March. I'll announce the winner in next week's linky party. . .chosen randomly from all the participants that participated in my linky parties in March.
I found this great "Amy Butler Sew-it kit". I bought two of them, one for me and one for the winner at the end of the month. The kit is fabulous because it contains 15 projects with instructions, patterns, a booklet, 2 fabrics, and a spool of thread!
You don't sew? Well, it's time you try it out. The projects in this kit are super simple that anyone can do it! Who doesn't love Amy Butler projects? I plan to work on all of the projects! I can't wait!
Check out this muffin tin make-over by Shoregirl's Creations She created different bird nests! How fun and so original! I love each of the bird nest! Check out the details on her blog!!
This card by Burundanguitas is so darn cute! She even posted a tutorial for this card. Be sure to check it out so you can create a card like this as well.
Jenn of Live Teach Create created several cute tags. . .this cheerleader is just one of them. I love how she drew in the details!
- This is not a challenge . . .create what you want. You may link any DIY crafty project in any area of arts and craft such as card making, stamping, scrapbooking, sewing, paper crafting, altered projects, painting, jewelry making, polymer claying, photography, crocheting, knitting, needlework, vintage finds, refurbishing, home decor. . .you get the picture. . .:)
- Please do not link to your Etsy store, website store, or any store that sells your creations. It will be removed if you do.
- You may link any project past or present. It don't have to be a current project. You may add a maximum of 5 links but they all have to be a different types of craft projects. . .for example sewing, cards, scrapbooking, jewelry, etc. . . .they can't all be handmade cards with all 5 links.
- Extra entry given to projects with tutorials.
- You may link up any time during the month. The Friday Mash Up will end at the end of each month.
- I will draw up a winner at the end of the month from all the participants in that particular month and make an announcement of the winner at the start of the next month's linky party. The prize will be a crafty project I created, bought or from a sponsor.
- I'll feature 3 projects from partipants on the following week's linky party . By linking your project, you give me permission to post a picture of your project and a link to your blog or website if your project is chosen.
- Link back to my linky party so others can be inspired by other people's projects. You may grab the html for my banner or just link back to the party post.