Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crochet Flower Hat Projects

Hello Friends!! I actually created these crochet hats in January but only added the flowers yesterday. I haven't been crocheting much lately. . .not because I don't want to but I've been concentrating on sewing projects lately. Yesterday I decided to finish these crochet projects and maybe I'll start on non-hat projects. Maybe I'll work on craft type crochet projects now that Spring is right around the corner.

I actually posted a similar hat in January but with a heart design rather than a flower. The flower is actually my own pattern! Yay! It's reversible. . .you can use either side. One side is flat as shown on the hats but on the other side it has a puffed look. I'll work on writing the pattern and share it maybe this weekend.

I can't share a link of the hat pattern because it's from a magazine but if you're interested in trying it out. . .email me at cardinspired@gmail.com and I'll email the pattern to you.

Here is another of the same hat but using green yarn on this one. All of the yarn are worsted 4 ply yarn. I can't remember the brand. . .but it doesn't matter which brand you use.

I can't remember which pattern I used for this beanie but from the looks of the pattern, I believe they may be a "V stitch" pattern throughout the hat and maybe a half double crochet to the rim of the hat or they may be single crochet done in two rows. I can't remember because I made this hat in January.

I actually made a few more crochet hats and I'll share them on another day. I've been terrible with posting my crochet projects lately mainly because they've been primarily hats using different patterns. They all look similar but if you look closely the pattern is different.

Anyway. . .that's it for today! Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

I linked to the following link parties:



A Little Knick Knack

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG these are Wonderful!!! I absolutely *heart* the top one with the pink/brown/blue/white. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Girl you are talented in everything you do! -Sam :-)

THEBUZYBUG said...

Love those hats...Head on over to my blog, thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have something for you! Bug Hugs :D

cebelica said...

These are very beautiful!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful hats and I love the flowers.

dixymiss said...

Very pretty! My piXie is learning to crochet and I'd love to have the pattern (you've got mail) ~ thanX.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |