Hello Friends! Well it's Crafty Friday Mash Up Linky Party time again! I was a little surprised that more crafty projects weren't linked last week considering you can link not only present projects but also past projects and that you can post any type of DIY project such card making, scrapbooking, sewing, jewelry making, etc.
Maybe people felt that they had to share craft projects that weren't card making or paper crafting. If you have a card you'd like to share. . .please share it. Any type of paper crafting projects are welcomed.
Because I've started to explore other type of crafts such as sewing, crocheting, etc. . .I've visited new craft blogs other than paper crafting and I found that "sewing" blogs host "linky parties" rather than "challenge sites".
From what I've gathered, sewing blogs tend to be a bit more versatile in the types of projects they post on their blogs meaning they don't just post or create "sewing" projects but create other types of projects such as paper crafting, jewelry making, and home decor projects which really inspired me to want to start a linky party to have others not only share their card making or paper crafting projects, but other types of projects as well.
My linky party is just about sharing your work and have others see it and ultimately, have others visit your blog to view your other projects as well.
So. . .with that being said, share you stamping or card making projects if you want but if you've created something outside of paper crafting, by all means, share that as well.
Okay. . .I'll discuss my project briefly. . .a few ago, I did a card marathon again and created this set of cards. I actually created 2 sets; I posted the other one a few days ago.
I used my Unity Stamps by stamping the image on scrapbook paper then paper piecing them together. I really had fun creating this set of cards.
Now. . .I'd like to share the work of featured crafters/artist that did link to my linky party last week.
This art bag is so gorgeous and so fun too. Check out Shoregirl's Creations to view the inside of this awesome art bag.
Designs by Ramona
Vintage Altered Book
I love anything vintage or shabby chic so this altered book really inspired me. Check out Ramona's blog to view the inside of this wonderful project
I actually thought of re-doing a wreath that I've had for years and I love what Jessica did with her wreath re-do. Check out her blog to view the original wreath and what she did to come up with this wonderful re-do
A Venture Into Melissa's World
Easy Paper Embellishment
Such cute flowers! Melissa added the flowers to a layout she created. Stop by her blog and check out her layout!
Now it's your turn to link your craft projects. Come join my linky party and share your creativity!!
Here are the rules of my linky party:
- This is not a challenge . . .create what you want. You may link any DIY crafty project in any area of arts and craft such as card making, stamping, scrapbooking, sewing, paper crafting, altered projects, painting, jewelry making, polymer claying, photography, crocheting, knitting, needlework, vintage finds, refurbishing, home decor. . .you get the picture. . .:)
- Please do not link to your Etsy store, website store, or any store that sells your creations. It will be removed if you do.
- You may link any project past or present. It don't have to be a current project. You may add a maximum of 5 links but they all have to be a different types of craft projects. . .for example sewing, cards, scrapbooking, jewelry, etc. . . .they can't all be handmade cards with all 5 links.
- Extra entry given to projects with tutorials.
- You may link up any time during the month. The Friday Mash Up will end at the end of each month.
- I will draw up a winner at the end of the month from all the participants in that particular month and make an announcement of the winner at the start of the next month's linky party. The prize will be a crafty project I created, bought or from a sponsor.
- I'll feature 3 projects from partipants on the following week's linky party . By linking your project, you give me permission to post a picture of your project and a link to your blog or website if your project is chosen.