Sunday, December 2, 2007

All Challenges for the Blog Candy are all due by December 5th 12:00 PST

Hi Everyone! I want to clarify a few things about the challenges. All of the challenges are due on December 5th, therefore, if you missed a challenge on the day it was posted, you can still play along. Each challenge counts as one entry so if you play both challenges on each blog site, each time you play, your name is submitted as an entry. There will be a total of 10 challenges combined from both sites so you actually have an opportunity for 10 entries plus 2 for commenting on the Blog Candy Rules post (1 for each site). That means a total 0f 12 entries.

As for the prize, I add a prize each day and accumulate them. There is only 1 winner. I will gather all the entries from both sites and randomly choose one winner. I will show all the prize that will be given to one lucky winner on December 5th and announce the winner on December 6th. Each day I show a picture of the prize added to the prize bucket. Hope y'all have fun playing. I'm trying to make the challenges easy but I'll add one or two that requires you to make something.

Scroll down for today's challenge

9 comments:

Betsy said...

Hi Maria,
Welcome to the sisterhood. Looking forward to it. I think I can learn a lot from you, it appears you are a real blogging expert. Like your sketches.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you joined the Sisterhood. You know I love your blog. -Your stampin' sister-Samantha

Ret said...

hi Maria,
I'm excited with your challenges and look forward to each day up to the 5th! Happy blog birthday!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy upcoming blog birthday! I'll have to stop by again to see what you're up to with the challenges. I'm a new sister on SBS2, and I just wanted to say hi! Love the cards I've seen so far!

CreativeJeaux said...

Yes- Happy Blog Birthday! Thank you for being so FUN!

Tina said...

Wonderful to see you to the sisterhood!
Happy Blog Birthday

Anonymous said...

noon or midnight? Thanks!

Savitri said...

Wow, this is cool. Different than the other or many other blogs. Great sketch ideas and challenges. I'll be visiting often. Welcome to SBS2!

SueB said...

I love the sketches - they're much appreciated! This is why you're linked on my blog under "challenging blogs!"

later, alligator!
- sueb of sueblondin.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |