Sunday, December 2, 2007

Blog Candy Challenge Day 2


Don't forget to stop by Card Inspired for that site's challenges


Good Morning Folks! Well today is day 2 of my "Blog Candy Challenges" and I added a prize to the prize bucket! I added the Colorbox Petal Point pigment ink pad. Stampin Up up until this year sold the Colorbox Chalk Petal Point ink pad. I didn't see it in this year's catalog. I love this ink pad because it's very versatile. If I have the time today, I'll add a video tutorial on how versatile the pad is. Be sure to return tomorrow to see Day 3's challenge and added prize. Good luck!


If you've been following my Blog Candy, you would know by now that you have multiple opportunities to enter your name for this blog candy. How? For those who have not had an opportunity to stop by my blog sites in the last few days. . .well, each day I add a challenge on both my blog sites "Card Inspired" and "Stampin Inspirations". You may participate in both site's challenges and have an opportunity to add 2 entries each day until my Blog Candy ends on December 5th!




*********************************



Blog Candy Challenge Day 2


Pick a sketch below and create a card using either sketch. Send a picture of the card to me at lbmcd66@hotmail.com or post it on your blog or gallery and comment on this post with the link of the picture of your card. You have until December 5th to submit your picture. Have fun!!

Don't forget to stop by Card Inspired for that site's challenges


I made these cards last night using SU markers. . .click here for the video tutorial on coloring with SU markers. The stamp is by Hero Arts and the paper by DCWV. I used SU key tag and oval punches to create the sentiment.






















Same image, different layout.










11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi MAria! Great layout sketches for today. I got a chance to play I did 2 cards using your sketches they are on my blog! I look forward to hearing what you think about them! Thanks for the entry opportunity!

Ret said...

hi Maria,
Really beautiful cards. I love how you always show your sketch. you're awesome!!!

Godchick said...

What a pretty card! It gets me in the Christmas mood. Welcome to SBS2!

Tracy.H said...

Great sketches! Here is mine, Maria.
http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/2007/12/i-completed-challengewoohoo.html

CreativeMish said...

here is my example using your sketches.

http://michellescreativetreasures.blogspot.com/2007/12/rough-and-tumble.html

Dawn Easton said...

Love this sketch! Just jotted it down and after taking Chloe to school I'm going to play catch up ;)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Card for sketch challenge... done! Thanks for another great sketch! Happy Stamping Maria! http://stampnmad.typepad.com/mad_stamper/2007/12/technique-tuesd.html

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome sketches Maria! Here is one I did with Frosty...sad to see him go!
http://treasureoilerdesignz.blogspot.com/2007/12/good-bye.html

Gabby said...

I just got done with mine! I was a bit of a rebel by incorporating BOTH sketches! I hope that counts. :) Here is mine: http://confessionsofastamper.blogspot.com/2007/12/maria-of-stampin-inspirationsblog-candy.html

Thanks Maria!

Shannon McGann said...

Hi Maria,
Great sketches! I finally had a chance to make a card, so here it is:
http://stamptillyoucramp.blogspot.com/2007/12/peace-ful-snowman.html

Michelle said...

I hope your clock is a minute or two slower than mine! If not, that's okay :) My version of your sketch is at http://mhoffman-atimetostamp.blogspot.com/2007/12/card-lovely-as-tree-masculine-birthday.html

Thanks for the challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |