Thursday, December 27, 2007

Video Tutorial 5 - Mini Brag Book - Scrapbook Album and Monthly Compiled Sketches

Hi Everybody! Jus' wanted to let y'all know that I created another tutorial but it's posted on Card Inspired. It's a tutorial on a mini brag book - scrapbook album. Check it out!!

Here are my compiled monthly sketches. I was behind again but I finally caught up! Click on the links to view the compiled sketches for each month! The links of the compiled sketches are also located on my sidebar to the left. January through July sketches are located there.

Hope y'all have a nice day!!!

1 comment:

pescbrico said...

Wow you are doing a lot of job on your blogues! Lucky for us! Thank you so much for sharing all that with us! You are really an inspiration! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |