Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hi Everybody!! I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year! This year has been such a fun year for me. . .thank you to all of you who visit my site and the kind comments that you've left me. I've met such wonderful people through this blog site and for that, I am very grateful. I am glad that I found people who share my passion and to be able to get to know y'all better!

I have plans for the upcoming year that I'm excited about and look forward to sharing them with y'all! I hope you have a new year filled with happiness and many wonderful adventures!!

I won't be posting anything until Jan 2. . .I'll be taking a 2 day break to spend with my family. Have a safe New Year celebration and don't get too drunk! For me, my party days are over. . .we're just going to go out to dinner and a movie!

Until later!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have an absolutely blessed New Years and all your dreams come true! -Samantha

Ruth said...

Hi Maria. Just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year!

Dawn Easton said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Maria! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2008!

Corie said...

Happy New Year!! Big hugs and smiles!

Jules said...

Happy New Year!

Diane said...

Hope all is wonderful and great
in 2008!!!!!!

paulssandy said...

Just stopping by to say happy new year. Your card is so soft and pretty. And your Christmas gifts...well....what can I say, LOL. Love the pictures of your craft/stamp room. Thanks for shaing them.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy New Year!

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Maria! Wanted to stop by and wish you a happy new year! I love your new photo on the side bar! I think your goals sound great too! :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Happy New Year, Maria.

Hugs,
Beth

Little C's Creations said...

happy new year, girlfriend!! hope you got a little tipsy...and brought in the year with a Sha-Bang!

Hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |