Thursday, December 6, 2007

We've Got A Winner!!!!


And the Winner is. . . .
Tracy H. of
Tracy's Happy Place!!!

Good Morning y'all! Let's congratulate Tracy! Whoohoo! She won the blog candy prize. I decided to use Random.org to pick the winner because there were so many entries. I, initially, was going to pull a name out of a bucket but I soon realized that there were too many entries for me to sit and cut up names for every entry submitted. Using Random.org #268 popped up and on the list Tracy H. was #268. It seems Tracy is a very lucky girl. . .looks like she won another blog candy recently. Gosh, I wish I was that lucky!

I want to thank every one of you who played along with my blog candy celebration challenges. I had a BLAST reading your entries, looking at your pictures, and learning a little bit more about all of you and your thoughts and opinion.

I especially had a lot of fun looking at your "chaotic space"!!! You were all very brave to take a picture of your spaces when it wasn't cleaned up! AWESOME!!!

Anyway. . .with all that being said. . .I'll be taking a blog break for a few days because I really need to get caught up on life. I'll be back next week! I hope you all are enjoying the holidays!

Again, thank you everyone for making this celebration such a fun one!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tracey. That's great.
JoAnn B.

Shannon McGann said...

Congratulations, Tracey! Wow! Lucky lady.

Thanks again, Maria, for all the fun challenges!

Dawn Easton said...

YAH Congrats to Tracy! She's super nice too! Glad she won!

I had a blast playing along too!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Tracy! You are going to have one happy mail day when that package arrives! :)

Thanks again, Maria, for working on those great challenges for us. I hope you are able to get caught up on things and maybe take it easy.

Sincerely,
Michelle

Ila said...

Congratulations Tracy!!

Thanks Marie for holding this contest and all the challenges. I so enjoyed reading the comments ect...great fun!!

CreativeMish said...

Thanks for the fun Maria!

Congratulations Tracy! You're so lucky!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |