Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Photos of the Flowers I Planted - Jus' Sharing

Hi Everyone!! You're like, hey no new card this morning. Actualy, I created a card for my Stampin Inspirations Club Site and posted it there because I used a Stampin Up image. I post all of my Stampin Up stuff on that blog site in the case you're wondering if I ever use my Stampin Up stamps considering I'm a demonstrator! LOL!! I'll post a card here later today. Sorry, despite what you may think. . . I don't churn these cards out in my sleep and no, I don't spend my whole day in my craft room slaving away! LOL!

I just wanted to share a few photos I took of the flowers I planted the other day. I'm rather proud of myself. I had planted a few plants and also cut the Papyrus plants that were ugly, brown and dead. The picture way below is of the close up of it and below that is the plant the way it actually looks.

I'm rather proud of the photos I took. I don't know how to use my camera and well if you have a Canon Rebel, you really don't need skills. I wish I knew how to use my camera to it's capacity but arggh, there's too many things to learn that I don't have the time to play around with my camera. Most of the close up shots were taken on macro with my 28 - 70mm lens. Not bad, huh! If you click on the photo, you can see a close up of the photos.















15 comments:

L.A. said...

Great pictures! I have a Rebel as well and like you, wish I had the time to learn all the bells and whistles on it. We got 8 inches of snow last night so no flower planting here! LOL!!

de said...

Very pretty Maria and great close-up shots! In answer to your question on my blog... no, I don't use my camera much. I have been reading lately that "real" photographers take their cameras EVERYWHERE. I am so protective of mine tho, I'm so afraid of it breaking or getting stolen. It's just too expensive to chance. But I need to start bringing it with me more. Maybe when it gets warmer. What extra lenses did your hubby get you? I am looking at a couple now... at close to $350+ a pop, I won't be getting alot! I got some Xmas money towards one and hoping for some bday money so I can atleast purchase one extra!

Want to come to SC and do my garden for me?!

Tonniece said...

These are beautiful Maria. I so wish I had a good camera. Alas... I have no idea about good, really good. I do know that more $$$ does not always mean it's worth it, especially for what my needs are.

And as you say I don't know if I'd have the inclination to learn all the in's and out's of a really good one if i did own one.

Rina said...

Great photos and gardening =)

When it comes to cameras well, I'm not any help at all. My ten y/o usually educates me on using the camera, if her daddy isn't around. She has the Rebel too.

Sharon said...

Love the close up shots of the flowers they look really pretty. All of my garden is dead at the moment with the horrible winter weather. It's nice to see some colour.

Ila said...

Fabulous photos!!...and so nice to see such Beautiful flowers on this cold winter day!!...TFS!!..Hugs, Ila

Sandy said...

Your flowers are gorgeous Maria ... as are the cards you've posted this week. I'm traveling for work, so I haven't had much time to "blurf". Glad I could pop in and check up on you. Your work is such an inspiration. I'm hoping to stamp this evening.

Jodi said...

Very pretty flowers!!! I wish I had the patience to grow flowers. lol.
Hugs,Jodi =)

Elena said...

The flowers are beautful! I love close up pictures! I think your photos can be used in creating cards with pictures of your wonderful flowers too!
Love your watermark, Maria!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

The pictures are gorgeous Maria and the flowers beautiful, Off to check out your other blog now ;-) Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos (and flowers!). Sigh... 4 inches of snow today. No flowers here.

Janna said...

Maria these are beautiful! You did an excellent job with your camera! It is so nice to see such pretty flowers blooming in the winter. Around here everything is either dead or brown! LOL! Thanks for brightening my day!

SMiles,
janna

Tracy.H said...

Okay...share more! I love #3!! :0)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous flowers! I can't wait to catch up on everything. You take THE best photos! :O)

Sunshinecoastgrl said...

Great Photos Maria...planting flowers in Feb...you must live in paradise..I have to wait a few more months before I can play in the dirt!!! Cheers to you Colleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |