Sunday, January 7, 2007

One Month Anniversary

Jan 5th was the one month mark with this blog. I'm getting better at it. If you haven't started a blog but was thinking about it, try it out. It really don't matter what you put on it. . .I did it because I thought it would be fun. Now, it's become this major project for me. I love it!

If my blogs inspire at least one person to want to rubber stamp or try something new, then I've accomplished my initial goal when I decided to start one out. My husband asked me why I like to rubber stamp and I told him that it makes me happy. Well that was good enough for him. He prefers that I'm happy so he has been 100% supportive.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts before I shut down for the night. To the rubber stampers and card makers out there who feel they are not creative enough. . .trust me, no one ever starts off as a good stamper. We all need to improve. . .no matter if you're a novice or advanced rubber stamper. What counts is that it makes you feel good and that you are willing to try something new. . . just have fun!

Goodnight . . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |