Saturday, January 20, 2007

Typos Annoy Me

I promised myself that I'll do a spell check before posting my blogs but each and every time, I seem to forget to do so. I'll catch my typos after I've already published the blogs and correct them but many times, they've already been sent to my readers. Annoying. Sometimes, I'll read the blogs and I'm like "huh? that didn't make any sense at all". . .or "dang, another typo".

Sorry for the typos gang. . .I'll do better from now on. . .

Until later. . .

1 comment:

Laurie Hines said...

I just wanted to let you know that I checked your blog out today and think that you are doing a fantastic job. I subscribed to it and plan on putting you on my favorite blogs list on my blog ( www.lauriesgnostampers.blogspot.com ) ! Thanks for making your blog all about stamping and not just random junk!! Keep up the good work.

Laurie, Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Boaz, Kentucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |