Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wednesday's Daily Special - Retired Stamp Set Revival

Welcome Back "Toucan of My Love"





Today's daily special is to dust off a retired stamp set and revive it back to life even if it's just for a day. What a waste to have all these great stamp sets that seem to have been forgetten because they're now retired.

I don't like the idea of the stamp sets retiring forever. They should be revived every so many years and be placed in a current Stampin' Up catalog. There are so many stamp sets that I love and I can't demonstrate any of them because I can no longer sell them.

So, Wednesdays will be the designated Retired Stamp Set Day! Woohoo!

Here are a few cards that I made with Toucan of My Love stamp set. I believe it was retired in 2005. It's too bad because it's a great stamps set.


Here are the cards I made using the entire stamp set:




Cardstock: Positively Pink, Close to Cocoa, White Glossy Cardstock
Non-Stampin Up: DCWV scrapbook paper
Accessories: Making Memories ribbon, Vintage Silver Brads
Tools: Scalloped scissors, Ticket Corner Punch



Ink: Stazon Jet Black ink, Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace. Creamy Caramel
Cardstock: Green Galore, Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, White Glossy, DCWV Scrapbook Paper
Accessories: Making Memories Ribbons
Tools, Foam tape


Ink: Brocade Blue pastel and marker, Pretty in Pink Classic Ink
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink, White Glossy Cardstock, DCWV Scrapbook Paper
Accessories: Organdy Ribbon, Tullip Diamond Fabric Glitter, Pink Eyelets
Tool: Foam Tape or Dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |