Friday, July 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Malieta

Hey Everyone I've been tagged again. . .this time by Malieta at "Life's Simple Pleasures". Be sure to drop by her blog site. . .she is such a very wonderfully sweet gal!!

Anyway, I decided to play again. My other tag post is on Card Inspired.

Here are the rules for this tag.

* Post 7 random things about me
* Tag 7 other Bloggers to do the same.
* Post the rules and the Bloggers I tag here.
* Leave tagged a comment on their blogs, so they know that they have been tagged.

7 Random Things About Me:

1. I've never submitted any of my cards to any publication or contest. I stamp because I love to stamp and have never had the desire to submit my cards to be published. I would rather give my cards away and make someone smile than to submit it to a magazine where they will probably be thrown into a bin never to be seen again. Who would want to pay extra postage just to get your own card back anyway?

2. I dropped a heavy table on my right toe and my toe nail peeled off. Now I have an embarrassingly ugly right toe with a very, very small toe nail that is just growing back in. Unfortunately, I dropped something heavy on that same toe the other day and I believe the new toe nail that is growing in is dead again.

3. I once swam across to a coral reef a long distance away from shore and when I stepped on to the coral reef, I cut my foot on the reef. For those of you who don't know this, coral is a living creature. It was so painful but I had to swim back to shore which was a very long, long distance. It's amazing that I was able to swim back to shore . . .I made it by swimming on my back. A few days later my foot got soooooooooooooo infected, I was afraid it was gangrened - it healed so all is well and I still have my foot.

4. My cat likes to sleep on my stomach because my stomach is very soft.

5. I'm not embarrassed to leave the house and go somewhere with ink stain, glue, glitter, tape, and other stamping stuff on my clothes and fingers. I just tell people I'm an artist.

6. I can cruise every aisle of JoAnn and Michaels and not buy a single thing. I just like looking at what I "wish" I could buy but not necessarily "can" buy. Once I get my "fix", I leave the store many times empty handed.

7. I have a lot of stamping stuff I've bought 3 years ago and still have not used. I have a very bad habit of hoarding my supplies. I have every intentions of using them. . .one day.

I won't be tagging anyone because I believe all of the bloggers I regularly visit already have been tagged.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |