Sunday, July 29, 2007

Stamping on the Airplane

Here I am stamping and making cards on the airplane. Space was rather tight but I managed to make 2 cards on the 2.5 hour flight to Colorado. I highly recommend making cards when flying. Time flew. . .just like that. Before I knew it, we were landing.

Be sure to drop by my Card Inspired blog site to view a bunch of pictures I took during our drive through Georgetown, Silverthorne, Brekenridge, Dillon, and Leadville.





Here is the card I made while on the airplane on our way to Colorado. I posted the other card on Card Inspired.

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Amazing!! ;0)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I laughed out loud on this one, Maria. OMG you are a die hard card artist. I'm curious, were you allowed to take scissors onto the plane? I notice your flowers are cut out, but I do know you precut flowers. I love this card. Those colours are wonderful and the flowers are cute.

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, what a great use of time, will have to try that out, sure that you had everything precut, don't think you can bring a scissor on board anymore.

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon!!! stampininspirations.blogspot.com is one of the best innovative websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. stampininspirations.blogspot.com rocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |