Wednesday, July 25, 2007

TIC Day #6 - Tuesday's Inspirational Challenge - "Crazy For Ribbons"


If interested in this week's TIC - Click here for the details. . .

Good Evening Friends! Here are two cards I created for this week's TIC Day #6 - Crazy for Ribbons. This week's TIC is so easy and so useful. I love the fact that it forces me use my ribbons. I hope you'll take the time to participate! I would really love to see the different cards that everyone make using the same concept. It's interesting to see how many different style of cards can be created by following a single challenge.

You can't really see it but I stippled the background with Lavender Lace, Cool Caribbean and Green Galore mixed with Lumiere. I then rubber stamped and heat embossed the image using gold embossing powder.

I rubber stamped the images and colored them with ink and Lumiere and applied Gold Stickles around the edge of the flowers.





Card Details:

Stamp: In Full Bloom, Doodle This
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Lavender Lace, Green Galore with Lumiere, Sakura gel pen
Paper: Green Galore, Colorbok scrapbook paper
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, K&Co sentiment stickers, Making Memories Chipboard, Dots, Dashes & Checks Ribbon

Here is a second card I created for this week's TIC - "Crazy for Ribbons". I, initially, named this week's TIC "Ribbon Fanatic" but I realized I had named it "Crazy for Ribbons" on Card Inspired. Either name is acceptable, it's the same thing. . .to use a minimum of 3 cuts of ribbons to your card.

I created the word "smile" and the scallop circles with my Craft Robo and layered it over scrapbook paper by DCWV.

Card Detail:

Stamp: Doodle This
Ink: Positively Pink with Lumiere, Sakura gel pen
Paper: Pixie Pink, DCWV Glitter stack
Accessories: Craft Robo, Dots Dashes & Checks Ribbon, Making Memories Chipboard






4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great cards, love your color combo and the way you did "smile".

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Outstanding cards, once again. This should be a fun challenge!

Jan Scholl said...

Purples and greens are just stunning together! I drool everyday over your creations. May I add your site to my Queen's Dance
Club blog list? Let me know. Off to yoga class and maybe a stop at Joann's-I am slippng as I havent been there in a week.

Unknown said...

Maria:

Beautiful cards as always. So happy to see that you are creating again...


Carol Lee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |