Friday, July 13, 2007

Jen's at Pieces of Me Sketch Challenge



Hey Everyone! Here is a card I made for Jen's Sketch Challenge down at "Pieces of Me". Every week she has a sketch challenge and always have great sketch challenges, I just have to play along! It's always fun to try out other stamper's sketches.

Be sure to check out Jen's blog site. . .you still have time to play. Last day for submission is tomorrow!

I've been having less and less time to stamp and it really bums me out. It's so much harder to stamp because my kids are on their summer break. Although they have summer school in the mornings, my 2 kids have different school schedules. Each day from 7:00 to 11:30, I have to make 3 round trips to the school. When they get home, I usually prepare lunch and we do something together as a family. I then do a few chores before my late afternoon exercise routine. I try to squeeze blogging between trips back and forth to school but it's really difficult to really sit down and make a card because of the interruption. In the late afternoon, I usually exercise (walk or tennis) then when I get home, I usually prepare dinner. After dinner we usually watch a movie on DVD or do something as a family for a few hours. I finally have time to stamp late at night.

I'll have more time to devote to blogging and stamping when the kids return to school in August. For now, I'm trying to squeeze what free time I have to blog and stamp. I do miss the time I had to stamp but at the same time, I really am enjoying the time I've been spending with my kids and husband.

I wish there were more hours in a day. . .don't we all, huh!

1 comment:

kathy said...

beautiful job on jens challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |